1) Connect the AC adapter, especially when the battery is low
2) Change the USB cable as it may be faulty
3) Connect the USB cable directly to (the back of) the computer and not via a USB hub
4) Connect to different USB ports on the computer as the USB port may be faulty
5) Restart the computer
6) Connect to a different computer as connectivity issues may be caused by the computer
If you need to extract the files from the HyperDrive urgently, you can transfer the hard drive to an inexpensive external USB hard drive enclosure available at most computer or electronics stores:
You can find instructions in the user manual on how to safely install and remove the hard drive from the HyperDrive.
Please sign in to leave a comment.