Having looked thoroughly at the product I would like to suggest the following ideas for feature enhancements if the iOS application.
1. Double tap complete zoom in and zoom out (100%) this would make checking critical focus much more easy in photographs.
2. When deleting photos from the application it would be great if the browser went to the next photo in the set automatically, I am a sports photographer and am trying to use this device live in the field for checking images that are going to be sent for viewing/selection by clients.
3. Add a "sort" mode to the application that allows a much more quick browsing of the photographs for delete, and have the delete and agree to the delete within thumb distance of the edge of the application. Swipe right hand on an area to tell it to delete a photograph and confirm with the right hand would be perfect.
4. Allow application to be oriented in all directions, having it only able to work upside down is kind of weird.
5. Ability to only work with the JPG in JPG+RAW pairs, so that downloads to the ipad or other iOS device is much more clean, it would be nice if we were able to make a setting that would delete images (both RAW and JPG) when looking at the JPG only downloaded to your device.
6. Ability to set the name of the device that is hosting so that multiple devices can be used in conjunction on the same network without issue.
7. Ability to view/sort multiple camera's at the same time, so that I could have an art director looking at all images off of all cameras at the same time.
8. Ability to set a custom IP when on a network, this kind of goes with the one about about setting a custom name for the device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.