1.) Plug the hub into a USB-C/Thunderbolt3 port on a computer.
2.) The power LED at the bottom will light up
3.) The port description is shown in the image below.
- Plug in a computer USB-C wall charger to the USB-C power delivery port on the hub for pass-thru charging the computer
- 2 x USB-A port for keyboard, mouse, flash drive or USB storage and etc.
- Card reader for SD/ Micro SD card
- Audio jack for headset or speaker
- The plastic piece next to the USBC connection is specifically designed for the audio port of Dell XPS for additional stability.