If you come to encounter screen discoloration, please update the firmware on the HDM1H to the 1.5.16 version.
The firmware is a Windows-based application, the user must connect the HyperDrive hub HDM1H to a Windows computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Save the PL_Aux_Updator.exe and pl_ocm_ba_1.5.16.hex attached into computer.
- Connect the HDM1H to TB3 or USB-C with Display support on a Windows computer and have an external display monitor plugged into the HDMI port nearest to the Ethernet port on the hub.
- Run the PL_Aux_Updator.exe and the window below will pop up. Click on the "Browse" button
- Select the pl_ocm_ba_1.5.16.hex which is saved in a computer and click "Open" at below
- After clicking "Open", the next window below will be displayed. Hit "Program" to run the firmware update
- After clicking the "Program", the firmware progression bar will be running, as is illustrated below
- After the firmware is installed successfully. Click the "Get FW Version", it should display 1.5.16