If you are reading this and have not reached out to us via support, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. Any returns without an RMA number will be refused and not processed.
Please ensure that you have reviewed the instructions for RMA replacement (https://hypershop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043959432-Instructions-for-repair-or-replacement) or return (https://hypershop.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360044412391-Instructions-for-return-or-exchange) depending on which you are doing
Due to the ever-changing conditions of COVID-19, this is the procedure that must be followed for dropping off packages at our office
- The item needing to be returned or replaced has been packaged properly. You still must include the RMA number outside the packaging.
- The RMA form must be filled out prior to coming to the office and included with the package.
- When you arrive at our office, please place the package at the front door, then ring the doorbell and return to your vehicle. We will not come in contact with you for your safety as well as ours.
- We will review the package and make sure all information is there. If all of the information is included, we will take the package in and place it with our normal RMA pile. It will be processed in the order it was received.
- Once you see us collect the package, you are free to go.