If you are reading this and have not reach out to us via support, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org first. Any returns without an RMA number will be returned to sender.
This article covers returns and exchanges. To return the unit to us, you would ship it to the following address:
Attn: HYPER Returns (Include RMA#)
1211 N Miller St.,
Anaheim, CA 92806
United States of America
Please note the following instructions:
* Please have the unit shipped out within 14 days. Returns or exchanges will not be considered if the unit is not postmarked within 14 days of issuance of this RMA.
* Please pack the device in a padded pack/mailer or box. Sanho is not liable for any missing or lost item during transportation if the item is not shipped or packed properly. Insurance on your package is recommended but not required.
* RMA number must be prominently displayed on the return package box. Sanho reserves the right to refuse any shipment that is incorrectly labeled or without a valid RMA number.
* All accessories must be included and the unit must be in like-new condition. A 20% restocking fee would apply in these cases. Physical damage would make the unit non-returnable.
* Please make sure to fill out the RMA form. The RMA form is located at the bottom of these instructions. The most important information on this form (written clearly in black or blue ink please or through your computer) is your name, address (very important, we do not want to ship to the wrong location), phone number, email, detailed description of the issue, and model number. The other information is optional.
* If you cannot print out the RMA form, please include the following on a blank sheet of paper:
* Name and Address
* RMA number
* The item number (provided by the agent)
* The issue with the item, or reason for return.
Once we receive it we will complete your request. There may be circumstances that make the process longer than expected (inventory, backlog), but we work as quickly as possible. If you do have any other questions or concerns, please email us at any time.
Article is closed for comments.