If you are reading this and have not reached out to us via support, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org first.
If you are reading this article, we have issued an RMA for repair or replacement to you. To return the unit, you would ship it to the following address:
Hyper Products Inc
[Insert your RMA # here]
930 Auburn Court
Fremont, CA 94538
United States of America
Please note the following instructions:
* Please have the unit shipped out within 14 days of issuance of this RMA. If you cannot have the package postmarked within 14 days, please reach back out to us as soon as possible to prevent closing your RMA.
* Please pack the device in a padded pack/mailer or box. Sanho is not liable for any missing or lost item during transportation if the item is not shipped or packed properly. Insurance on your package is recommended but not required.
* RMA number must be prominently displayed on the return package box. Sanho reserves the right to refuse any shipment that is incorrectly labeled or without a valid RMA number.
* Do NOT ship the accessories unless told to do so. Sanho is not liable for any missing accessories, including special edition items.
* Please make sure to fill out the RMA form. The RMA form is located at the bottom of these instructions. The most important information on this form (written clearly in black or blue ink please or through your computer) is your name, address (very important, we do not want to ship to the wrong location), phone number, email, detailed description of the issue, and model number. The other information is optional.
* If you cannot print out the RMA form, please include the following on a blank sheet of paper:
* Name and Address
* RMA number
* The item number (provided by the agent)
* The issue with the item.
Once we receive it we will complete your request. There may be circumstances that make the process longer than expected (inventory, backlog), but we work as quickly as possible. If you do have any other questions or concerns, please email us at any time.
Please note that replacement units will:
- Be a working unit that may either be new or like new
- Will either continue the remainder of the original warranty or be given an additional 60-day warranty from the delivery date, whichever is longer.
Article is closed for comments.