If you experience battery drain or discharge while it's not being used, please follow these instructions:
- Please make sure all your ports are unplugged while not in use
- Please help to make sure the USB-C cable provided is working properly by testing the cable with other devices or switching to a known good cable.
You can recondition the battery by cycling full charge twice to try resolving any charging issues.
1. Charge the HyperJuice USB-C to Full or to Maximum (at least 2 hours using 80W - 100W Charger, and 3 hours 50w - 80W chargers and 7 hours for the 15w+ charger)
2. Discharge the HyperJuice by using all the power to charge your other devices such as a MacBook, iPhone, iPad, any devices until your battery is completely drained without any break/ pause from discharging.
3. Cycle the Battery again with above Steps 1 and 2.
4. After the HyperJuice has completed 2 cycles of above steps 1 & 2, the Battery should now be completely drained. ( Press the battery indicator and no bar lights up )
5 Recharge the battery to full and Unplug all the ports.