The operating temperature of the hub can go up to 43˚C/ 109˚F. If it go over it, the hub will shut off completely to prevent any hazard.
Articles in this section
- What is the weight and its dimensions? = .18lbs / 4.75 x 1.00 x 0.64 inchs
- There is no HDMI out ?
- Windows PC, Unable to have extended screen with the hub.
- Will this work with my Apple Thunderbolt 2 display/device? no, as it have DisplayPort only.
- Powering your device or peripherals through USB-A 3.1 , like iPad, External HDD
- Does the HDMI or MiniDP work with DVI and VGA monitors?
- Does the USB-A port support iPad and Apple SuperDrive?
- Operating temperature on the hub.
- Does HyperDrive SLIM support two extended monitors/displays?
- What is the output power to MacBook?