Please go to System Preferences > Sound > check on the USB Audio device instead of the internal speaker. Then the audio jack on the Ultimate hub will be working.
Articles in this section
- How to set up Dual Monitors on Windows PC
- Hyperdrive Ultimate has a USB-C male cable length of 18.2cm / 7.16 inches
- Will this work with my Apple Thunderbolt display
- Powering your device or peripherals through USB-A 3.1 , like iPad, External HDD
- Where can I see some video of the product? HYPER++DRIVE Ultimate
- Does my device support Multiple Monitors?
- (Experiencing Problems?) Resetting your Mac System Management Controller (SMC) can be a solution.
- What the max. operating temperature?
- Audio jack is not working
- Can't read Micro SD and SD card at the same time