Please go to System Preferences > Sound > check on the USB Audio device instead of the internal speaker. Then the audio jack on the Ultimate hub will be working.
Articles in this section
- Will this work with my Apple Thunderbolt display
- Powering your device or peripherals through USB-A 3.1 , like iPad, External HDD
- Where can I see some video of the product? HYPER++DRIVE Ultimate
- Can I use the Mini Display port and HDMI Simultaneously to out put to 2 monitors? Windows or Mac.
- (Experiencing Problems?) Resetting your Mac System Management Controller (SMC) can be a solution.
- What the max. operating temperature?
- Audio jack is not working
- Can't read Micro SD and SD card at the same time
- How come the VGA to projector is not working?
- Does the MiniDP Mini DisplayPort & HDMI ports on the HyperDrive Ultimate 11-in-1 USB-C Hub (Model: GN30B) support 4K60Hz or 4K30Hz video output?