|Firmware version 14||Fix the WiFi connection in the iOS7|
|Firmware version 15||Fixed the 64GB MicroSD card issue|
|Firmware version 16||Display the Firmware version in Setting page|
Please follow the instruction below to run update:
- Insert a micro SD card into the iUSBport Mini.
- Plug in the iUSBport Mini to computer.
- Save the attached file "IUSBMNI.SEF" into iUSBport Mini, please keep the file name as it is.
- Eject the iUSBport Mini from computer and turn it on.
- Wait til the WiFi Blue LED flashing for 5 seconds and then shut it off.
- The new firmware should have been installed successfully.