- Fix the WiFi connection with the iOS7
- Address the file name with spaces in iUSBport app v1.7
Fix directory display bug in iUSBport app v1.6
Web app addresses "TOKEN NOT FOUND" when syncing with Dropbox
||September 25, 2012
||Includes the following web apps:
- USB Diagnostic Tool
- Photos Pro (professional photo browser)
- MiFi Setup
- Dropbox Sync
||September 21, 2012
Addresses inability to configure infra mode settings after V23 update
|| September 18, 2012
- Support Android OS Chrome browser
- Ad-hoc mode hidden SSID and password option
- Addresses capacity issue with attached USB drive under SMB connection
|| July 25, 2012
- Support for Advanced Format (AF) in hard drives
- Add "View Source" button in web app. You can now view photos with iPad native photo viewer
- Support automatic backup of memory card to external hard drive via USB hub and card reader
- Settings web app for Android devices
- Support for USB Ethernet Adapter. Turn iUSBport into a wireless router.
- Fixed inability to set "Auto-Power Off" to "Never"
- Fixed inability to re-scan memory card when a new card is inserted
- Fixed incorrect number of network connections in certain situations
||April 17, 2012
Beta Support for PTP (Picture Transfer Protocol).
Built-in installer for customized apps.
CloudFTP auto shutdown if it is not connected to any client for a specified
amount of time (5/15/30/60/120 mins).
User can toggle between ad-hoc mode and infrastructure mode by tapping the power button once when CloudFTP is scanning for wireless
router during startup (when LCD is showing "Scanning"
Ability to create ad-hoc network without password.
Ability to join existing networks with hidden SSID.
When connected to existing networks in infrastructure mode, CloudFTP will constantly monitor and display connection quality symbol on
the LCD screen.
Firmware is attached here: