Skip to main content
ColorSpace UDMA firmware v29
- Download the firmware file at the end of this article.
- Copy the firmware file to the ColorSpace UDMA hard drive via computer USB. Alternatively, you can also copy the firmware file to a CF or SD card.
- Power on the ColorSpace UDMA.
- Select Function > Firmware Update
- Press the Right cursor key on the drive where the firmware file is located. (DO NOT PRESS CENTER KEY BUTTON!!!)
- Select the .SEF firmware file and press OK to start the firmware update.