Skip to main content
ColorSpace UDMA firmware v29
- Download the firmware file at the end of this article.
- Copy the firmware file to the ColorSpace UDMA hard drive via computer USB. Alternatively, you can also copy the firmware file to a CF or SD card.
- Power on the ColorSpace UDMA.
- Select Function > Firmware Update
- Press the Right cursor key on the drive where the firmware file is located. (DO NOT PRESS CENTER KEY BUTTON!!!)
- Select the .SEF firmware file and press OK to start the firmware update.
did all that but the unit won't see the update file.
@eli, please send us the images on the UDMA device to email@example.com
1 the update file to my mac
2 put it on sd card
3 copy the file to C drive
4 tried to update from C an from the sd card won't work - it won't see the update file.
5 in file mode the udma3 see the file on both places
6 what am i doing wrong?
@Eli, which UDMA do you have? If you have the UDMA3, this firmware is not compatible because it is for the ColorSpace UDMA, not UDMA3.
@Eli, yes the v26 is the latest version in UDMA3.
I have Colorspace UDMA 3
Which is the correct firmware update I should use?
This firmware link is for the ColorSpace UDMA model, not for the UDMA3 model.
Go to the Settings from Main Menu > Firmware > Version. The firmware for UDMA3 should be at v42. Any question, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.