1.) Power up the device and then connect it to computer via the provided USB cable.
2.) At the "Shortcut" menu, select the "USB" and hit enter to initiate the USB connection with computer.
3.) The "High Speed Connection" is on the screen, it is connected to computer successfully.
4.) The computer will detect the "ColorSpace" as an external USB hard disk.
ColorSpace UDMA 3
1) DO NOT Power up the device
2) Connect the provided USB-3.0 cable to the device
3) Connect the provided USB-3.0 cable to the PC using an USB port capable of handling this connection.
An USB-2.0 port is capable of handling USB-3.0 connection (backward compatibility). But not all of my USB-ports can be used (not those on the backside of my PC, those on the frontside of my PC are ok).
4) DO NOT Power up the device
5) The computer will detect the "ColorSpace" as an external USB hard disk.
If you Power up the device, the external USB hard disk will not be detected (anymore).
If you Power off de device, the external USB hard will be detected (again).
Please sign in to leave a comment.