Please follow the step by step instruction below:
1) Connect the ColorSpace unit to CloudFTP / iUSBPort, and have both unit turn on.
2) Select USB icon on ColorSpace unit and hit Enter.
3) Set the WiFi connection on iPad to connect to "CloudFTP"
4) Open up the OPlayerHD Lite or other player apps on iPad.
5) Tap on the "+" sign (next to the File Servers)
6) "Add Server" window will pop up. Tap on the "FTP Host".
7) Type in "CloudFTP" or "192.168.0.1" (It is a default IP address) in Host.
The default Port number 21, leave it unchanged.
8) After the setting is configured. The CloudFTP is shown under the File Servers.
Tap on the CloudFTP, a "C" drive is displayed and it is the attached USB disk on CloudFTP/ iUSBPort.
9) Tap on the "C" and select the movie file to play.
Please sign in to leave a comment.