1) Connect the OTG adapter to ColorSpace UDMA and other end of adapter is connected to an external USB disk.
Power up the OTG adapter with AC charger plugged in.
2) Go to Tools > OTG > Format > format on the external USB disk into FAT file system first.
3) The OTG adapter detects the external USB hard disk and enter "Format".
(Western Digital 2TB Passport hard disk, model number WDBY8L0020BBK.)
4) After format is done, go to OTG > Manager > a drive letter "W" is displayed, represents the external USB disk.
5) Press the right arrow cursor key to access "W" drive.
5) In the "W" drive, press the Menu key (upper left button) and select "NEW FOLDER" and enter.
6) Rename the "New Folder" and enter "OK" when it is done.
7) Now the folder "New folder" is created in "W" drive. (/W/Newfolder)
8) Very important: After the new folder is created, press the Backward cursor key to go back to the File Manager windows where the drive "C" and "W" are listed.
9) Press the right arrow cursor key to access into "C" drive which is the internal hard disk in ColorSpace.
10) Select the file to be copied and a Green checked mark is on the selected file.
11) Press the Menu key and select "COPY".
12) Very important: Again press the Backward key cursor to go back to File Manager window.
13) Press the right arrow cursor key to access into "W" drive.
14) Hit the right arrow cursor key again to access "New Folder", and press Menu key to select "Paste".
15) The selected files are being copied from ColorSpace to the external USB disk.