The ColorSpace UDMA and ColorSpace for iPad cannot support 1TB hard disk, they can support up to 750GB hard disk only.
Articles in this section
- How to connect ColorSpace UDMA to computer?
- Where can I find the latest ColorSpace UDMA firmware updates and user manuals?
- Where can I get the SDL Scripting manual?
- USB OTG in COLORSPACE UDMA
- Streaming video from all previous models of ColorSpace on iPad via CloudFTP/ iUSBPort.
- Updated to V39 and still unable to turn off Startup Sound.
- I have "HDD NOT FOUND" Error on my ColorSpace UDMA, what should I do?
- I got a wrong .SEF error message on ColorSpace UDMA, how do I fix it?
- How to transfer data from ColorSpace UDMA to external USB hard disk via OTG adapter?
- How do I replace the internal battery?