Yes, the HyperJuice battery such as Micro, Mini, Plug or the battery for MacBook can be used to power up the OTG adapter.
Articles in this section
- How to backup images to new created folder?
- How to reboot OS from memory card?
- Where can I find the latest ColorSpace UDMA2 firmware updates and user manuals?
- The comparison between the ColorSpace UDMA2 and HyperDrive Hard Disk for iPad.
- What are the differences between the ColorSpace UDMA and UDMA2?
- My Colorspace UDMA2 does not work with the SDXC cards?
- How to transfer images from ColorSpace UDMA2 to memory card (CF or SD)?
- How to transfer image files from the ColorSpace UDMA2 to iPad via WiFi?
- How to transfer files from ColorSpace UDMA2 to external USB storage device via OTG adapter?
- How to get ColorSpace UDMA2 join to the existing known network?