Insert the memory card that you want to backup into the PhotoKit adapter and then insert the PhotoKit adapter into the port marked "iPad" on the HyperDrive Hard Drive for iPad unit.
Articles in this section
- How to get the HyperDrive work with the latest iOS version?
- The comparison between the ColorSpace UDMA2 and HyperDrive Hard Disk for iPad.
- Where are the files saved on the HyperDrive Hard Drive for iPad?
- What type of video files can be played on my HyperDrive?
- How to upload images/videos from HyperDrive to iPad?
- How to connect the Photokit Adapter to HDIP unit?
- Does the Photokit adapter support SDXC card?
- Does the HyperDrive Hard Disk for iPad (HDIP model) support the new Mac OS X Lion?
- Does the ColorSpace UDMA2 or HyperDrive Hard Disk for iPad support the SONY XQD memory card?
- Can I upload text, document files from HyperDrive to iPad?