Download and open below .APK file with your Android (3.x.x and above) device to install the iUSBport Android (beta) app.
Articles in this section
- How to connect to Windows computer wirelessly?
- How can I obtain and update firmware to iUSBport without an access to computer?
- How to set password in the iUSBport?
- How to sync data to DropBox from attached USB disk via CloudFTP (iUSBPort)?
- How to transfer video file from Camera Roll to USB drive?
- How to do file transferring on iPhone?
- How to upload and download files from Dropbox?
- Android app (beta) for iUSBport
- Where can I find the latest iUSBport/CloudFTP firmware updates and user manuals?
- How to stream movies from iUSBport to an Android Device?