1) In this example, we're using the free application, Documents by Readdle from App store.
2) Open up the Documents app, and tap "Network" and select "FTP Server".
3) In the "Host", type in the network ID name or assigned IP address (Infra mode) which is displayed on the iUSB/iUSB2 device.
In the "Title", user can name it anything, such as MY IUSB/MY IUSB2 and etc.
4) In this example, the iUSBport/ CloudFTP is running in Infra mode with IP address "192.168.1.21".
So input the "192.168.1.21" to the Host and save it.
"C" drive is the attached USB storage device on the iUSBport / CloudFTP.
5) Tap the "C" (it is an empty drive) and tap "Create Folder" to have a new folder in "C" drive.
6) We're going to name the new folder to "Test".
7) Go to Documents>Photos>Camera Roll>select the images to be copied to external USB drive.
A checked mark is on the selected file and hit "Save" (upper right corner).
8) The selected files are saved to Documents > Downloads in the app first.
9) Go back to Documents>Downloads>select the file ( a blue dot is on the selected file)>hit "Upload" and upload to the FTP server with IP address of 192.168.1.21
10) Tap the new folder "Test" and hit "Upload", the selected will be saved into the folder.
11) Connect the external USB drive to computer via USB cable.
We can see the drive was formatted in NTSF and the "Test" folder is displayed on computer.
12) Open up the "Test" folder, we can see the copied files.