How to stream movies from iUSB Port to Nexus 7:
1) To connect to the iUSB port to stream videos, we recommend using a Third Party application called “Dice Player”
(We are not the developers of this program, we just recommend it for streaming purposes.)
2) After installing the application, please proceed to the Wi-Fi settings for your Android Device.
3) When connected to the iUSB network you can proceed to open the “Dice Player” Application.
*The SSID shown on the image above is the default for the iUSB port, it may be different if you are using Infrastructure mode or have changed the Host Name for the iUSB port
4) As soon as you open the app, your screen should look like the image below.
Tap on the “+” icon on the top right corner to add the iUSB as your media server.
5) A dialog box will pop up and select “FTP Server”
6) Another dialog box will pop up asking information about the server.
Again, if you are using Ad-Hoc mode the IP would be the default IP “192.168.0.1”.
Please refer to the IP address shown on the iUSB port if you are using Infra Mode.
*Please make sure that the “Anonymous” is checked.
7) After tapping ok, your screen should look similar to the one below.
From there, tap on the newly added FTP server,