Please follow the steps to reset iUSBport/CloudFTP:
- Download the firmware file "_iusbport_.inf" , keep the name as it is and save it into the USB flash drive.
- Power on iUSBport/CloudFTP and wait till it is fully powered up with SSID/password (if any) being displayed.
- Insert USB flash drive into iUSBport/CloudFTP and wait till the LCD screen says "Clear All" press the power button to confirm.
- Wait for the firmware to be updated (less than a minute).
- The next time you power up the iUSBport/CloudFTP, it will be reverted to default factory settings.
If the firmware "_iusbport_.inf" does not work, please use the second firmware "wd700.aut" and follow the above same instruction.