No, you do not. Your phone is the hardware and all your games, movies are on your smartphone. Please let me know if you nee further explanation.
Articles in this section
- What is the differences between Homido Virtual Reality Headset and Homido Headset + Bluetooth gamepad bundle? Which one of these two do I have to buy to enjoy games and video on my smart phone?
- The Homido headset uses battery or any cable to recharge?
- You have mentioned that I can upload my own movies into the app and then convert them into the 360 degrees view so the question is do you have any step-by-step instruction in how to do this?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to play a 360 degrees games and movies or just need to have them on my internal phone memory?
- Does it needs to be connected via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi with my iPhone?
- This device works for every games and movies?
- Where do I get a remote controller to play? Can I have the ASIN number or link as well?
- Once I bought it, were do I get a 360 degrees games and 360 degrees movies to play with my iPhone 6?