No, instead HyperJuice battery will recharge your IPHONE to a certain power level, then you can start to turn it on.
Articles in this section
- How to use the Pre-Modified Magsafe Adapter
- Why is the Magic Box Modified MagSafe Power Adapter so expensive at $149.95?
- What are the weight and dimensions of the HyperJuice 1.5 and HyperJuice 2?
- What is the difference between HyperJuice 1.5 and HyperJuice 2?
- How do I connect HyperJuice to MacBook
- How to recharge the HyperJuice 1.5 / HyperJuice 2 batteries with the Modified Magsafe Adapters?
- What advantages does your HyperJuice car charger have over other brands' Mac car chargers?
- My fully charged HyperJuice external battery does not last longer than what is advertised.
- Is there a power ON /OFF switch on the HyperJuice battery?
- Is the HyperJuice battery ready to go out of the box?