If you come across to have a corrupted firmware on the UDMA3, such as an example below, the device goes to BIOS menu when it is powered up.
Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- 1. Please copy CU3START.SEF and PD600_V49_20170518.SFP in root folder SD or CF card. PS: SD or CF need to be FAT32 file system.
- 2. plugin memory card to UDMA3 device.
- 3. switch on UDMA3 until enter BIOS system . (If the device is already on, you can skip the step 3)
- 4. select option 1--"Boot from Card".
- 5. select Settings->Firmware->Firmware Update
- 6. choose proper firmware version -> "PD600_V49_xxxx"
- 7. wait for firmware update finish.
- 8. UDMA3 will reboot.
If the solution does not fix the issue, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.