The MiniDP/HDMI ports on the HyperDrive Ultimate 11-in-1 USB-C Hub support up to max 4K30Hz video output. 4K60Hz video output requires more bandwidth than what is available in any USB-C hubs and is only available in a dedicated 1-to-1 USB-C to MiniDP/HDMI adapter like this https://www.hypershop.com/collections/usb-c-hubs-with-hdmi/products/hyperdrive-usb-c-to-4k60hz-mini-displayport-hdmi-adapter
Articles in this section
- (Experiencing Problems?) Resetting your Mac System Management Controller (SMC) can be a solution.
- What the max. operating temperature?
- Audio jack is not working
- Can't read Micro SD and SD card at the same time
- How come the VGA to projector is not working?
- Does the MiniDP Mini DisplayPort & HDMI ports on the HyperDrive Ultimate 11-in-1 USB-C Hub (Model: GN30B) support 4K60Hz or 4K30Hz video output?
- Does the USB3.0 port charge the iPhone/iPad?
- Does it support Apple SuperDrive?
- What is the output power from the USBC port?