Only the USB3.0 port next to the SD slot reader can charge the iPhone/iPad.
Articles in this section
- (Experiencing Problems?) Resetting your Mac System Management Controller (SMC) can be a solution.
- What the max. operating temperature?
- Audio jack is not working
- Can't read Micro SD and SD card at the same time
- How come the VGA to projector is not working?
- Does the MiniDP Mini DisplayPort & HDMI ports on the HyperDrive Ultimate 11-in-1 USB-C Hub (Model: GN30B) support 4K60Hz or 4K30Hz video output?
- Does the USB3.0 port charge the iPhone/iPad?
- Does it support Apple SuperDrive?
- What is the output power from the USBC port?