It is unfortunately to say the HyperDrive Thunderbolt3 USBC hub is not compatible with Apple SuperDrive.
Articles in this section
- GN28B HyperDrive DUO USB-C Hub does not fit or gets detected by 2018 MacBook Pro
- Powering your device or peripherals through USB-A 3.1 , like iPad, External HDD
- What is the difference between original Kickstarter HyperDrive version and the current HyperDrive DUO?
- (not working?) Resetting your Mac System Management Controller (SMC) can be a solution.
- Does the HDMI port on the HyperDrive DUO 7-in-2 USB-C Hub (Model: GN28B) support 4K60Hz or 4K30Hz video output?
- How to connecting 2 monitors in extended view mode?
- Does it support Apple Super Drive?
- Does it support the HP Spectre notebook?
- HyperDrive USB ports is too small or tight for my USB flash drive
- SD card is not recognized by the HyperDrive